Well according to the getting started page the starting steps go like this:
1) Join the e-mail group: your mail box will be filled with messages from Kelly and the Flylady, testimonials from other Flybaby’s, missions, weekly and daily, Marla’s musing. Seriously large numbers of mails arrive every day. The majority I delete pretty much immediately. The testimonials annoy me immensely. It’s not that I don’t believe that Flylady has brought so much change to people’s live, far from it. I just don’t see the need to rave on and on and on about it. Maybe in 12 months time I’ll have changed my tune. Let’s see…
2) Read the FLYing lessons: Done! Some I’ve taken onboard already a long time ago: 15 minutes is actually a decent chunk of time to do stuff in. It works. The flying lessons are listed at the bottom of today’s post.
3) Start the baby steps. Day 1 – shine the sink, Day 2 – dress to shoes, Day 3 – repeat Day 1 and 2, explore FlyLady land. That’s where I’m off to now.
BTW: It’s Mother’s Day today in pretty much the whole of the world (with the exception of the UK) so let’s say Happy Mums Day to all the mums of the world, near and far.
FLYLADY’S FLYING LESSONS (GETTING STARTED)
- Join FlyLady
- Shine Your Kitchen Sink
- Getting Dressed to Shoes
- Declutter 15 Minutes a Day
- Take Regular Breaks!
- FlyLady’s 11 Commandments